Pan de Muerto Mexican Chocolate
Only Available October 5th – November 6th, 2020
Pan de Muerto is a delicious sweet bread prepared in the days and weeks leading up to the Dia de Muerto celebrations, perhaps the most celebrated and important holiday in Mexico. These festivities celebrate the life of loved ones that have passed away.
La Newyorkina’s Mexican Chocolate Pan de Muerto is made with a traditional dough with crunchy pieces of Mexican chocolate inside. The brioche-style bread is then covered with an irresistible powdery-sugar canela topping.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes an 8" Mexican Chocolate Pan de Muerto (500 g.)
Contains Dairy, Gluten, Egg
Instructions / Storage
- Mexican Chocolate Pan de Muerto is baked fresh to order, then frozen before shipping
- Pan will arrive fully or partially thawed
- Upon arrival either leave the Pan at room temperature to thaw out before heating, or freeze
- Pan may be kept frozen up for up 3 weeks
- Must be consumed immediately after thawing
- Once thawed, warm up in a low temperature (220 F) for 10 minutes
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- La Newyorkina ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.