Kentucky Derby Pie Gift Pack
These original Derby Pies were created over 40 years ago at the Melrose Inn in Prospect, Kentucky. Since then, the Derby Pie has become the quintessential Kentucky dessert. Still made with the same secret recipe it was made with years ago, this decadent pie features a mix of chocolate chips and walnut tart, in a crumbly yummy pie shell. The Kern’s family patented this pie and are the only ones who make it!!
This Derby Pie Gift Pack also includes a Cellar Door Chocolate Horseshoe and many other iconic treats from Kentucky. It’s the ultimate gift!
This package includes:
- 1 delicious traditional Derby Pie (Each 9" and serves 8-10 people. Arrives wrapped tightly in an original Kern’s Kitchen Box)
- A Cellar Door Chocolate Horseshoe
- Jim Beam Coffee
- Aunt Bea’s Jelly
- Old Honey Barn Honey
- Cellar Door Bourbon Chocolates – 2 pieces
- Ruth Hunt Malted Milk Balls – 4 pieces
Instructions / Storage
A Derby Pie is best served by slicing frozen and serving warm. We recommend you heating your pie for 12 minutes at 350º. The pie will come out of the oven with a perfect, flaky crust. It will be warm, toasty, and ready-to-eat, a perfect blend of sweet, crunchy goodness that will satisfy almost everyone’s innate need for chocolate!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pies ship Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.