Famous since the day they opened in 1950, Junior’s is a Brooklyn landmark. Beloved by locals for years, Junior’s cheesecakes became renowned worldwide after NY Magazine conducted a blind taste test and rated Junior’s as the best. Since then, Junior’s has been visited by everyone from former presidents to James Beard award-winning chefs.
Junior’s Original New York cheesecake is topped with fresh lemon custard crème, layered with yellow chiffon cake and finished with real buttercream frosting and fresh coconut.
- Each 8" Cheesecake is approximately 3 lbs. and serves 12-14 people
- This item is packed in a custom-fit cooler with a frozen ice pack and then place in a branded corrugated box and shrink wrapped
- Each cheesecake arrives sealed in a branded box, making this a perfect gift!
- All of Junior’s mail-order cheesecakes are certified Kosher-Dairy under the supervision on Kof-K
Top: Cream cheese, sugar, heavy cream, eggs, cheese, vanilla
Base: Sugar, flour, soybean oil, leavening, whey, salt, natural flavor, cornstarch
Contains milk, eggs, wheat, soy and is made in a facility that processes peanuts and tree nuts.
Instructions / Storage
- This cheesecake ships frozen with an ice pack
- Cheesecakes can be refrigerated for up to 5 days (preferably in an airtight container) or frozen for up to 6 months. Defrost in the refrigerator overnight or leave on counter 3-4 hours before serving
- Junior’s ships Monday-Friday of each week
- No deliveries Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.