A landmark of Italian fine dining in New York City, I Trulli was founded by Nicola Marzovilla in 1994 and has since become renowned for its menu of specialties from Puglia, The Marzovilla family homeland. I Trulli is truly a family operation: many of its beloved pastas are handmade daily by none other than Nicola’s mother, Dora.
Their Vegetarian lasagna tastes just like it was made by an Italian nonna — because it was!
This package serves 4 people and includes 4 pieces of Vegetarian Pesto Lasagna (each approx 16 oz.)
flour, egg, nuts tomato, cream, olive oil, cheese
Instructions / Storage
- Kit ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, place in the fridge or freezer
- May be kept in the refrigerator for up to 1 week and frozen for 1 month
- Defrost overnight
- Remove from bag & bake at 375° for 45 minutes
- Remove from bag & microwave for five minutes then plate &…MANGIA! buon appetito!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Il Trulli ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.