Fresh Hawaiian Monchong directly from Honolulu Fish Company boats. This is a white meat fish with high oil content which preserves moisture and offers a unique deep buttery flavor. With semi-firm meat, it cooks to a tender white flaky finish.
Every morning, Wayne Samiere and his team wake up long before the Honolulu sunrise. They’re headed to the docks to personally inspect and hand-select the fish they’re purchasing for the day at the Honolulu fish market. Honolulu Fish Company provides the entire nation the same kind of freshness that only Hawaiian locals had access to before.
Each package includes 3 lbs of Hawaiian Monchong
Instructions / Storage
All products arrive raw in vacuum-sealed packaging to preserve peak flavor and moisture. Although each box is carefully packed with Gel Ice packs and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the ice pack to melt in transit. Upon receipt, please cook or refrigerate.
Detailed storage and heating instructions are included with each package.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Honolulu Fish Company ships Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.