This Maryland Crab meat is caught, picked, and packaged on the Eastern Shore of Maryland. It is pasteurized to maintain its quality and flavor. Maryland Crabmeat has always been recognized as the best crabmeat.
Harris Seafood Company’s old processing house opened its doors in 1941 on the Kent Narrows Waterway in the Chesapeake Bay, and it’s been an Eastern Shore tradition ever since. Harris Crab House is the only remaining oyster house operating year-round in Maryland, and it’s run by the fifth-generation Harris family. They buy their seafood from about 350 local watermen and employ about 140 locals, and are committed to bringing the very best Maryland seafood straight from the dock to your door.
This package serves 4 people and includes 1 lb. of Maryland Jumbo Lump Blue Crab Meat
Chesapeake Bay Blue Crab
Instructions / Storage
- Items ship with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Remove the container from the packaging.
- Place the unopened container in the refrigerator.
- This product is pasteurized and therefore can be used for up to 1 month after arrival if left unopened.
- Once the container has been opened, use the product within 3 to 4 days.
- This Maryland Crabmeat can be used in any of your favorite recipes. We suggest it be used for Crab Cakes, Crab Imperial, Crab soup, or Crab Dip.
- Harris Crab House ships this item Wednesday and Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.