Hancock Gourmet Lobster Co. ships its legendary Maine lobster rolls and lobster gazpacho nationwide on Goldbelly! Featured on O, The Oprah Magazine’s The O List, Hancock Gourmet Lobster Co.‘s fresh and zesty gazpacho is accented with big pieces of Maine lobster and includes cucumbers, tomatoes, onions, cilantro, peppers, and more. This gazpacho pairs perfectly with Hancock Gourmet Lobster Co.’s iconic Downeast Lobster Rolls, made with fresh, sweet chunks of knuckle and claw meat lightly tossed in mayonnaise.
It all began for Hazel “Nana” Ellis Hancock in the charming seaside town of Ogunquit, Maine, in 1946, when she opened an oceanside restaurant on a noble mission to serve the freshest Maine lobster she could find. It was a hit, and quickly became a family affair. Her granddaughter, Cal Hancock, picked up the culinary tradition and launched the award-winning Hancock Gourmet Lobster in 2000, using Nana’s long-held family recipes and honoring her devotion to quality and customer service. Hancock’s Lobster Mac and Cheese beat Bobby Flay on Food Network’s “Throwdown” and has won multiple Gold awards at the NASFT Fancy Food Show.
This package serves 6 people and includes:
- 1 lb. of fresh made Maine Lobster Salad
- 6 New England Split-Top Rolls
- 1 qt. of fresh Lobster Gazpacho
Lobster Salad: Lobster meat, mayonnaise (soybean oil, water, whole eggs and egg yolks, vinegar, salt, sugar, lemon juice, calcium disodium EDTA [used to protect quality], natural flavors), spices. Contains: egg, milk, shellfish, soy. Made in a facility that uses: wheat, fish, tree nuts.
Split-Top Rolls: Wheat flour (with barley malt, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), high fructose corn syrup, yeast. Contains 2% or less of the following: soybean oil, maltodextrin, dextrose, cornstarch, salt, dough conditioner (ethoxylated mono and diglycerides, sodium stearoyl lactylate), soy oil, calcium phosphate, calcium sulfate, calcium iodate, calcium propionate (to protect freshness), calcium peroxide, soy flour. Contains: wheat, soy. Made in a facility that uses: Fish, shellfish, milk, egg, tree nuts.
Lobster Gazpacho: Lobster, vegetable juice, tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, lemon juice, vinegar, cilantro, jalapeño peppers, olive oil, lime juice, sea salt, garlic, spices, coriander. Processed in a facility that also processes wheat, soy, egg, tree nuts.
Instructions / Storage
- Product ships in a temperature-controlled shipper
- Lobster Salad & Gazpacho ship Fresh with Frozen Gel Packs, may thaw in transit
- Store Lobster Salad & Gazpacho in the refrigerator for no longer than the “best by” date on the container, consume promptly.
- This is a fresh product and cannot be frozen.
How To Assemble Your Lobster Roll
- Pull rolls apart gently.
- Butter outside surfaces of the rolls.
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat. Place rolls, one buttered side down, in skillet.
- Cook until browned lightly—about 1-2 minutes per side.
- Open rolls and fill with the fresh Maine lobster salad.
- Hancock Gourmet Lobster Company ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Shipping Rates are as follows:
- 2-Day Express: $21.95
- Overnight: $49.95
- Priority Overnight: $59.95
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.