We love Hancock Gourmet Lobster Co’s lobster, of course, but we also their love crab cakes. Maine crab meat is known for its sweet, delicate, mouth-watering flavor. Each crab cakes is 80% crab meat and a touch of all the things that make crab taste good: Dijon mustard, parsley, chives and crunchy panko bread crumbs.
- Each package includes 6 Maine Crab Cakes
- Each crab cake is 2.5 inches in diameter
Crab, Egg, Panko bread crumbs (wheat flour, water, yeast, dextrose, salt), Mayonnaise (Soybean oil, whole eggs, vinegar, water, egg yolks, salt, dextrose, sugar, lemon juice, calcium disodium EDTA), Dijon Mustard (Water, mustard seed, mustard flour, vinegar, salt, white wine, citric acid, tartaric acid, turmeric, spices), Salt, Black pepper, Paprika, Red pepper, Celery seed, Parsley, Chives.
Contains: egg, shellfish (crab), soy, wheat. Processed in a facility that also processes fish, tree nuts, milk. May contain shell fragments
Instructions / Storage
Maine Crab Cakes ship frozen. Refrigerate or freeze upon receipt. Refrigerated shelf-life is 4 days. Frozen shelf-life is 9 months.
Keep frozen until ready to use. Thaw in refrigerator for several hours or overnight. Remove from packaging. In heavy pan, sauté cakes in butter or oil over medium-high heat 4-5 minutes per side until golden brown. Serve with your favorite sauce or just a spritz of lemon juice.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Hancock Gourmet Lobster Company ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.