Hancock Gourmet Lobster Co. ships its legendary lobster grilled cheese sandwiches nationwide on Goldbelly! Introducing cold cracked Maine lobster meat: using HPP (High Pressure Processing), Hancock Gourmet Lobster Co. is able to pull the lobster directly from the shell before it’s cooked so you have pure, raw meat. Each package contains a combination of the sweetest and tender pieces, claw and knuckle. It plumps up quickly when steamed, baked, sautéed, or even fried. Your culinary options are endless, what will you make?
It all began for Hazel “Nana” Ellis Hancock in the charming seaside town of Ogunquit, Maine, in 1946, when she opened an oceanside restaurant on a noble mission to serve the freshest Maine lobster she could find. It was a hit, and quickly became a family affair. Her granddaughter, Cal Hancock, picked up the culinary tradition and launched the award-winning Hancock Gourmet Lobster in 2000, using Nana’s long-held family recipes and honoring her devotion to quality and customer service. Hancock’s Lobster Mac and Cheese beat Bobby Flay on Food Network’s “Throwdown” and has won multiple Gold awards at the NASFT Fancy Food Show.
Ordering a corporate gift? Email our Gift Concierge at email@example.com for assistance with large orders. Please visit our Corporate Gifting page for more details.
This package includes 16 oz. of Cold Crack Maine Lobster Meat
Cold Cracked Lobster Meat. Wild-caught off the coast of Maine
Instructions / Storage
- Product frozen in a temperature-controlled shipper
- Ships with Frozen Gel Packs and dry ice, may thaw in transit
- Keep frozen until ready to ready to thaw
- Thaw in refrigerator for 24 hours prior to cooking
- Detailed storage and prep are instructions included in the box.
- Add 2T butter to a minimum 12-inch fry pan and cook lobster over medium heat for 4-5 minutes until meat plumps up and is firm
- Remove lobster and drain butter from pan
- Pat lobster dry with paper towel prior to returning to pan or adding to additional ingredients.
- Hancock Gourmet Lobster Company ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.