Hancock Gourmet Lobster Co. ships its legendary seafood nationwide on Goldbelly! This is a boatful, or at least a tableful, of great Maine seafood! The Maine Lobsterman’s Catch includes 4 Maine lobster tails, 16 shrimp, 30 mussels, 8 sea scallops, 4 ears of corn, and 20 baby potatoes, which are all drenched in a herbed lemon butter sauce. The Maine Lobsterman’s Catch is gluten free.
It all began for Hazel “Nana” Ellis Hancock in the charming seaside town of Ogunquit, Maine, in 1946, when she opened an oceanside restaurant on a noble mission to serve the freshest Maine lobster she could find. It was a hit, and quickly became a family affair. Her granddaughter, Cal Hancock, picked up the culinary tradition and launched the award-winning Hancock Gourmet Lobster in 2000, using Nana’s long-held family recipes and honoring her devotion to quality and customer service. Hancock’s Lobster Mac and Cheese beat Bobby Flay on Food Network’s “Throwdown” and has won multiple Gold awards at the NASFT Fancy Food Show.
- Note: This product cooks inside of a foil smoker bag. This bag gives the seafood a mild, smoky “cooked outdoors” flavor. You may smell this as you cook the Maine Lobsterman’s Catch inside.
Serves up to 4 people
This package includes:
- 4 Maine lobster tails (5-6 oz. each)
- 16 shrimp
- 30 mussels
- 8 sea scallops
- 4 ears of corn
- 20 baby potatoes
lobster tails, mussels, shrimp, potatoes, scallops, corn, butter (cream, salt), olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic, salt, pepper, parsley, chives, soybean oil, seasoning, sugar, garlic powder, yeast extract, onion powder, black pepper, salt, vinegar powder, safflower oil, and disodium dihydrogen pyrophosphate (to maintain natural color of potatoes). Contains shellfish (lobster, clams, mussels, shrimp, scallops), wheat, milk, soy. Made in a facility that uses tree nuts, egg, fish.
Instructions / Storage
- Product frozen in a temperature-controlled shipper
- Ships with Frozen Gel Packs and dry ice, may thaw in transit
- Thaw in refrigerator for 24 hours immediately before use
- Hancock Gourmet Lobster Company ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Shipping Rates are as follows:
- 2-Day Express: $21.95
- Overnight: $49.95
- Priority Overnight: $59.95
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.