This is a selection of Grateful Bread’s best sellers: sourdough, multi-grain sourdough, country French bread, and rosemary sea salt French bread! Grateful Bread is a 30 year Sacramento sourdough tradition, baked daily and delivered to your door. Their artisans mix, ferment and shape each loaf by hand, from scratch using the best non-GMO ingredients, science, and a touch of Grateful love.
Grateful Bread was founded in 1990 by Joe and Dianna Artim with the mission to bring authentic artisan bread to Sacramento, and today they’re baking some of the best bread in California. At Grateful Bread, they use a variety of whole grains in their breads and no preservatives. Many of their breads are vegan and contain zero sugar, with only local honey used to sweeten their white and wheat breads. They are committed to producing sustainable, non-GMO products and always strive to use as few ingredients as possible.
This package includes 4 loaves of bread:
- Each Sliced Toaster Loaf measures approximately 9.5″ × 4.5″ × 5.5″
- Each Batard measures approximately 11.5″ × 6″ × 3.5″
Bread Loaves Include:
- 1 Sourdough Sliced Toaster Loaf (Vegan)
- 1 Multi-Grain Sourdough Sliced Toaster Loaf (Vegan)
- 1 Country French Sliced Toaster Loaf (Vegan)
- 1 Rosemary Sea Salt French Batard
Sourdough – Unbleached Wheat Flour, Filtered Water, Sourdough Starter (unbleached wheat flour, water, rye flour), Cultured Wheat flour, Sea Salt, Malted Barley Flour
Multi-Grain Sourdough – Unbleached Wheat Flour, Whole Wheat Flour, Filtered Water, Sourdough Starter (unbleached wheat flour, water, rye flour), Cracked Wheat, Sunflower Kernels, Millet, Flax Seed, Sea Salt
Country French – Unbleached Wheat Flour (malted), Filtered Water, Sea Salt, Yeast, Course
Rosemary Sea Salt French Batard – Unbleached Wheat Flour (malted), Filtered Water, Filtered Water, Rosemary, Sea Salt, Yeast
Instructions / Storage
- Bread arrives ready to enjoy
- Bread is best stored on the counter top, not the refrigerator.
- Bread can be kept on the counter top for up to 7 days, or frozen up to 3 months
- Batards can be heated if desired
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Heat your batard for 5-7 minutes.
- Grateful Bread ships Monday through Thursday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.