Beef, potatoes, onions, celery, carrots, green beans, corn and peas in Grand Traverse Pie Company’s famous flaky crust.
Located in Michigan, Grand Traverse Pie Co. is one of the greatest pie makers in the country. While most people have their eyes set on their award-winning Michigan Cherry Pies, you really can’t go wrong with any single one of their pies. They’ve been featured in Country Living, Oprah Magazine, ABC’s Good Morning America, Food Network and so many more!
- Each pie serves 8-10 people
- Each pie is 9 inches in diameter
beef, wheat flour, potatoes, palm & soybean oil, salt, water,onions, celery, carrots, green beans, corn, peas, modified food starch, natural beef flavor (hydrolyzed corn gluten, hydrolyzed soy protein, hydrolyzed wheat gluten, high oleic sunflower oil, flavor), beef fat, yeast extract, hydrolyzed wheat gluten, sugar, onion powder, garlic, cream, soy lecithin, black pepper, caramel color, hot sauce (peppers, vinegar, salt), thyme, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, mono-and diglycerides. May contain: wheat, soy, milk, nuts, egg.
Instructions / Storage
- Each Pot Pie ships frozen on ice packs
- Bake in oven at 375 degree oven for 1-1/2 to 2 hours until top is golden brown and interal temperature reaches 190 degrees.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Grand Traverse Pie Company ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.