New for this fall season, Grand Traverse Pie Company is serving up Sweet Potato Pie, a traditional treat similar to pumpkin pie. If you’ve never tried Sweet Potato Pie before, it’s a delicious blend of sweet potatoes and fall spices like nutmeg, cinnamon, and vanilla. For this special treat, we add a swirl of pecan glaze for an extra special flair that makes it a dessert you should not miss!
Located in Michigan, Grand Traverse Pie Co. is one of the greatest pie makers in the country. While most people have their eyes set on their award-winning Michigan Cherry Pies, you really can’t go wrong with any single one of their pies. They’ve been featured in Country Living, Oprah Magazine, ABC’s Good Morning America, Food Network and so many more!
Each pie is 9 inches in diameter and serves 8-10 people.
Instructions / Storage
Each pie is shipped in a temperature controlled box. Refrigerate pie upon arrival. Do not reheat.
- To Freeze: Keep pie in its plastic container and freeze for up to two months.
- To Thaw: Allow to thaw in the refrigerator at least 12 hours prior to serving (4 hours for mini pies).
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Grand Traverse Pie Company ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.