Frog Hollow grows five different cherry varieties at Frog Hollow Farm. The harvest begins with their new Royal Tioga variety that’s followed by Farmer Al’s favorite Brooks. Sweet, white-fleshed Rainier cherries are next to ripen and soon after comes everyone’s favorite – the Bing. The long-stemmed Stella cherries are the last to ripen and end the brief but very yummy cherry season on a sweet note. When you place an order for organic cherries, Frog Hollow fulfill it with a box of the first variety that will be available to ship next.
This package includes 3 lbs. of Cherries
- Variety is subject to availability
- Cherry weights may vary
- Each order arrives in a beautiful Frog Hollow Farm branded box
Possible Cherry Varieties
- Royal Tioga
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Frog Hollow Farms ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.