Guava Berry Pie
Former Miami firefighter, Derek Kaplan’s, pies were legendary among the firemen in Miami. And they remained as such until 2013 when Derek launched his award-winning bakery, Fireman Derek’s Bake Shop. Now, Derek’s pies and other baked goods are legendary throughout all of Miami!
With fresh guava, berries, and a crumb topping, Derek’s Guava Berry Pie is a bright tropical taste of Miami! Serve it with a scoop of ice cream for a special summer treat.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes a 9" Guava Berry Pie
Instructions / Storage
- This pie arrives ready to serve
- Each pie is baked fresh and carefully packaged with ice packs
- To store, place in the refrigerator or in the freezer.
- This pie can be kept in the freezer for up to 4 weeks
- To Serve: Reheat at 350 for 15-25 min or until warm
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Fireman Derek’s Bake Shop ships Monday – Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.