Former Miami firefighter, Derek Kaplan’s, pies were legendary among the firemen in Miami. And they remained as such until 2013 when Derek launched his award-winning bakery, Fireman Derek’s Bake Shop. Now, Derek’s pies and other baked goods are legendary throughout all of Miami!
Each chicken pot pie is made using fresh chicken that is shredded and combined with fresh vegetables in a flaky crust.
Former Miami firefighter Derek Kaplan’s pies were so legendary among firemen in Miami that he launched Fireman Derek’s Bake Shop in 2013. The family-owned, award-winning bakery specializes in handcrafted pies with locally-sourced ingredients like Key lime pie and his signature Salted Caramel ‘Krack’ Pie baked in an oatmeal cookie crust, oozing with a thick, sticky salted caramel filling.
Each package serves 8 people and includes 4 Chicken Pot Pies
- Each pie is 6" and serves 2 people
Chicken Thigh, Carrots, Celery, Onions, Peas, Cheddar, Cheese, Cream, Rosemary, Sage, Parsley, Salt, Pepper, Cornstarch.
Instructions / Storage
- Each pie ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, place in the fridge or freezer
- May be kept refrigerated for 1 week or frozen for 3 months
- Let thaw before baking, brush with egg wash and bake in a 350 degree oven for 35-40 mins.
- Let top get nice and golden brown, center should be hot and bubbly
- Serve and Enjoy
- Fireman Derek’s Bake Shop ships Monday – Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.