With secret recipes that span three centuries, this fifth generation family-owned bakery continues to handcraft Italian desserts from the same location in NYC’s Little Italy since 1892.
Ferrara’s traditional pignoli cookies perfectly pair with a cup of coffee. A staple at every Italian bakery, these delicate almond-flavored cookies are studded with pine nuts. Using the same secret recipe Antonio Ferrara used when he opened the bakery, Ferrara’s soft cookies are a classic.
- Each package includes 1.5 lbs of of Soft Pignoli Cookies (approximately 30 cookies)
- Each cookie is approximately 1.5-2" in diameter
THIS PRODUCT IS MADE WITH 100% GLUTEN-FREE INGREDIENTS. HOWEVER, FERRARA BAKERY IS NOT A GLUTEN-FREE FACILITY.
PRODUCED IN A FACILITY WHERE NUTS, MILK, EGGS, SOY & WHEAT FLOUR ARE PRESENT.
Instructions / Storage
Cookies can be refrigerated for up to a week or frozen for up to 6 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Ferrara Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- No deliveries Saturday, Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.