With secret recipes that span three centuries, this fifth generation family-owned bakery continues to handcraft Italian desserts from the same location in NYC’s Little Italy since 1892.
Ferrara’s traditional pignoli cookies perfectly pair with a cup of coffee. A staple at every Italian bakery, these delicate almond-flavored cookies are studded with pine nuts. Using the same secret recipe Antonio Ferrara used when he opened the bakery, Ferrara’s soft cookies are a classic.
- Each package includes 1.5 lbs of of Soft Pignoli Cookies (approximately 30 cookies)
- Each cookie is approximately 1.5-2" in diameter
Contains Nuts, Eggs
This Product Is Made With 100% Gluten-free Ingredients. However, Ferrara Bakery Is Not a Gluten-free Facility.
Produced in a Facility Where Nuts, Milk, Eggs, Soy & Wheat Flour Are Present.
Instructions / Storage
Cookies can be refrigerated for up to a week or frozen for up to 6 monthsDownload Storage and Prep Instructions
- Ferrara Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- No deliveries Saturday, Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.