Papa Don't Peach Pie
Baking out of a remodeled 1930s Victorian bungalow in Dallas’ Bishop Arts District, Megan Wilkes and Mary Gauntt are creating beautiful, handmade pies with local and seasonal ingredients. Papa Don’t Peach is a sweet and tart peach, raspberry cream pie topped with a cinnamon streusel and a buttery flaky crust
- This package includes a 9" Peach Raspberry Pie that serves 8-10 people
- Each pie is boxed with exquisite floral and branded packaging. Perfect for a gift or a party!
Peaches, Flour, Butter, Sugar, Sour Cream, Raspberries, Eggs, Cinnamon, Bourbon Vanilla Extract, Salt, Baking Powder
Instructions / Storage
- This pie is made fresh and carefully packaged with dry ice
- Upon arrival, remove the pie from packaging immediately and let it thaw on counter for 4-6 hours uncovered. The Lord of Pies can be stored at a dry room temperature for up to 2 days
- To serve the whole pie, once thawed to room temperature, place the pie on a baking sheet, cover with aluminum foil and heat in a 425 degree oven for 20 minutes. For a slice, heat a piece uncovered in the oven at 425 degrees for 6 minutes
- To serve later, keep the pie in the freezer upon arrival for up to 2 weeks
- Emporium Pies suggests to heat the pie up by the slice as the whole pie may fall apart a bit when sliced
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Emporium Pies ship Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.