Baking out of a remodeled 1930s Victorian bungalow in Dallas’ Bishop Arts District, Megan Wilkes and Mary Gauntt are creating beautiful, handmade pies with local and seasonal ingredients. For the Smooth Operator, silky-sweet chocolate is piped onto a salty pretzel crust and topped with a chocolate rosette. This pie is a chocolate dream for the chocolate dreamer, while the immaculate mixture of salty and sweet will get your saxophones going.
- This package includes a 9" Gluten Free pie that serves 8-10 people
- Each pie is boxed with exquisite floral and branded packaging. Perfect for a gift or a party!
Heavy Whipping Cream, Butter, Bittersweet Chocolate, Sugar, Gluten Free Pretzels (Corn Starch, Potato Starch, Rice Flour, Soluble Corn Fiber, Palm Oil, Sugar, Salt, Cellulose Gum, Soy Lecithin, Yeast Extract, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Citric Acid), Eggs, Semisweet Chocolate, Water, Brown Sugar
Instructions / Storage
- This pie is made fresh and carefully packaged with dry ice
- Upon arrival, remove the pie from packaging immediately and let it thaw in the refrigerator uncovered for 2-4 hours. This pie can be stored in the refrigerator covered for up to 2 days
- This pie can also be stored in the freezer in its original packaging for up to a month
- This pie should be served cold
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Emporium Pies ship Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.