Named “Chicago’s Finest,” Eli’s cheesecakes are slow baked with the finest local ingredients for the best flavor and texture, then topped with hand-decorated designs.
Dairy-free Cheesecake…yes, it’s an oxymoron, but Eli’s has created a Vegan Dairy Free Belgian Chocolate Cheesecake so rich and creamy, they couldn’t resist calling it “cheesecake.” Certified vegan by the Vegan Awareness Foundation, it contains no animal products or by-products, and is dairy-free, egg-free and cholesterol-free. Tofu from Chicago’s Phoenix Bean replaces cream cheese in this rich chocolate cheesecake made with semi-sweet Belgian chocolate, baked on a layer of old-fashioned cocoa cake and finished with a dusting of imported cocoa.
This 7" cheesecake serves 10 people
- Each cheesecake arrives precut in a branded gift box. Perfect for a gift!
Ingredients Tofu (Soybeans, Water, Calcium Sulfate, Glucono Delta Lactone), Sugar, Water, Semi-Sweet Chocolate [Chocolate Liquor, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin (Emulsifier), Vanilla Extract], Enriched Flour (Bleached Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Invert Syrup, Cream Cheese Style (Water, Coconut Oil, Tapioca Starch, Canola and /or Safflower Oil, Potato Starch, Pea Protein Isolate, Sea Salt, Vegetable Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Lactic Acid, Agave Syrup, Natural Vegan Flavors, Titanium Dioxide, Vegan Enzyme, Cultured Sugar), Soybean Oil, Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Vanilla Extract, Salt, Modified Corn Starch, Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate), Corn Starch, Vinegar.
Instructions / Storage
- Cheesecakes are made fresh, frozen and shipped with dry ice, which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place in the refrigerator to thaw, or in the freezer to store
- Cheesecakes can be stored in the fridge for 5 days or in the freezer for up to 6 months
- To serve, place the cheesecake in the refrigerator to thaw overnight, and then at room temperature for 2 hours before serving
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Eli’s Cheesecakes ships Monday through Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.