This crave-worthy cake is a creation of Karen Doan, who founded Doan’s Bakery in 1984 and now runs it with her son Eric. Despite its worldwide renown (it’s a favorite among Hollywood’s A-listers), it’s still a family-owned and operated business, with a single location in Woodland Hills, California.
These sweetbreads are a must-have addition to any breakfast, brunch, or afternoon snack. Choose between Zucchini, Banana, or Pumpkin Bread.
This package serves 16-20 people and includes your choice of 2 Sweet Breads
- Each loaf measures 9″ × 5″ and serves 8-10 people
- Zucchini Bread – Freshly grated zucchini baked with the perfect amount of spices
- Banana Bread – Ripened bananas mixed with the right amount of cinnamon, sugar, and vanilla just like Grandma made
- Pumpkin Bread – Pumpkin, pineapple, raisins, and spices
- Zucchini Bread – zucchini, eggs, oil, sugar, flour, vanilla, cinnamon, baking soda & powder, peacans on top
- Banana Bread – bananas, eggs, oil, sugar,flour, vanilla, cinnamon, sour cream, baking soda & powder, walnuts on top
- Pumpkin Bread – pumpkin, crushed pineapple, eggs, oil, suger, flour, vanilla, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, baking powder & soda
Instructions / Storage
- Breads arrive ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival store at room temperature for up to 3 days
- Or keep well wrapped and frozen for up to 4 months
- Doan’s Bakery ships Monday and Wednesday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.