These sweetbreads are a must-have addition to any breakfast, brunch, or afternoon snack. Choose between Zucchini, Banana, or Pumpkin Bread.
Despite its worldwide renown (Doan’s Bakery is a favorite among Hollywood’s A-listers), this California bakery is still a family-owned and operated business, with a single location in Woodland Hills, California. Founded by Karen Doan in 1984, the bakery to the stars is now run by Karen and her son Eric, who bake cakes including their signature White Chocolate Coconut Cake, a ring of moist, luxurious coconut bundt cake with chunks of sweet white chocolate, rich cream cheese frosting, and toasted coconut flakes.
This package serves 16-20 people and includes your choice of 2 Sweet Breads
- Each loaf measures 9″ × 5″ and serves 8-10 people
- Zucchini Bread – Freshly grated zucchini baked with the perfect amount of spices
- Banana Bread – Ripened bananas mixed with the right amount of cinnamon, sugar, and vanilla just like Grandma made
- Pumpkin Bread – Pumpkin, pineapple, raisins, and spices
- Zucchini Bread – zucchini, eggs, oil, sugar, flour, vanilla, cinnamon, baking soda & powder, peacans on top
- Banana Bread – bananas, eggs, oil, sugar,flour, vanilla, cinnamon, sour cream, baking soda & powder, walnuts on top
- Pumpkin Bread – pumpkin, crushed pineapple, eggs, oil, suger, flour, vanilla, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, baking powder & soda
Instructions / Storage
- Breads arrive ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival store at room temperature for up to 3 days
- Or keep well wrapped and frozen for up to 4 months
- Doan’s Bakery ships Monday and Wednesday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.