This perfect St Patrick’s Day pizza is topped with corned beef, sauerkraut and russian dressing so no bite is left without a taste of the holiday (perish the thought!) Underneath all that meat is Detroit Style Pizza Company’s award winning dough, layered edge to edge with a blend of brick and mozzarella cheese for a crispy, caramelized cheesy crust. Baked in deep blue steel pans used by mechanics on the assembly line, this Motor City pie once confined to the metro Detroit area is finally getting the recognition it deserves.
- Each package contains 3 Reuben Pizzas.
- Each pizza is approximately 7″ × 9″ and serves 2 people.
Pizzas are also offered with a gluten free crust. It is not possible to mix and match pizza crusts in package (i.e., 1 regular, 2 gluten-free). Sorry about that!
Instructions / Storage
Pizzas are made-to-order and promptly frozen. Although each box is carefully packed with ice packs and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the pizza and ice packs to partially or fully thaw during shipment. Upon receipt, please, cook, refrigerate or place in the freezer.
Pizzas will stay fresh in the fridge for up to 1-2 days. If you wish to keep them longer, you can store them in the freezer for up to 2 months.
Detailed storage instructions are included in the box.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pizzas ship on Wednesdays of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.