Feed your family Demos’ this Thanksgiving! Set the table with fresh homemade items like Jim’s Famous Spinach, Homemade Baked Lasagna, and an Award-Winning Banana Pudding. This dinner pack will leave you and your family full and happy.
Demos’ is a true family restaurant, serving up the recipes of founder Peter Demos’ family since 1989, when it was founded in Murfreesboro. Demos’ is one of those places where the menu is massive and everything on it is delicious, where the whole family can dine there multiple times a week and never get bored.
This package serves 8 people includes
- 1 Tray of Beef & Pork Lasagna
- Marinara Sauce (32 oz.)
- Jim’s Famous Spinach (32 oz.)
- 2 containers Banana Pudding (each 32 oz.)
- Lasagna measures 9″ × 13″
- Lasagna – Beef, Sausage, Mozzarella, Parmesan, And Romano Cheese, Pasta Sheets And Tomato Sauce, Garlic, Spices.
- Spinach – Spinach, Egg, Parmesan Cheese, Olive Oil, Garlic.
- Banana Pudding – Milk, Egg, Butter, Vanilla, Banana, Granola, Sugar, Flour, Cream, Maple.
Instructions / Storage
- Items ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, store items in the refrigerator or in the freezer.
- Lasagna lasts up to 2 days in the refrigerator or up to 3 months in the freezer.
- Spinach lasts up to 4 days in the refrigerator or up to 3 months in the freezer.
- Banana pudding lasts up to 2 days in the refrigerator or up to 3 months in the freezer.
Lasagna – From Thawed
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Bake with the lid on for 20 minutes.
- Bake with lid off for another 10 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Heat marinara in the microwave for 3 minutes or pour in saucepot and heat on the stove under medium heat, stirring to keep it from sticking from the bottom.
Lasagna – From Frozen
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Bend the lid of lasagna to form a tent so it is not touching the top of the lasagna (doing so will cause the top to burn before the center is thawed).
- Bake for 60 minutes.
- Remove the lid and finish baking for 15 more minutes.
- Thaw marinara in the microwave for 5 minutes until sauce gets hot, or place container in boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Remove spinach from the container and place it in a saucepan.
- Heat on the stove over medium heat until warmed through (be sure to stir often to prevent scorching or overcooking).
- If frozen, allow pudding to thaw.
- Optional: Add fresh bananas to the top or pour in a bowl and mix with sliced bananas (not included).
- Demos’ Restaraunt ships Monday – Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.