Indulge at home with our Lover’s Feast for Two – including all of the ingredients to prepare Chef Daniel’s four course menu, featuring caviar, black truffles, a decadent chocolate dessert, and a specialty cocktail for two. Menu: Supreme American Caviar with lemon crème fraîche, marbled potatoes; Arctic Char “à la Parisienne” with sorrel sauce and fennel confit; Poulet “au Champagne” with wild rice fricassée and tender root vegetables; and our decadent Dark Chocolate “French Kiss” Mini Gâteaus with illanka crémeux and red fruit coulis.
Each “Lover’s Feast”: Four Course Valentine’s Day Menu for 2 includes:
Supreme American Caviar
- Supreme American Caviar (50 g.)
- Lemon Crème Fraîche (1 oz.)
- 12 Marbled Potatoes
Arctic Char “à la Parisienne” with sorrel sauce and fennel confit
- 2 portions of Arctic Char (4 oz. each)
- Sorrel Sauce (3 oz.)
- Vegetables (2 oz.)
- Celery Heart, Radish, Frioline, Fennel
- 2 Croutons
Poulet “au Champagne” with wild rice fricassée and tender root vegetables
- 2 Chicken Breasts (5.5 oz each.)
- Vegetables (2 oz.)
- Salsifs, Pearl Onions, Scallions, Button mushrooms, Baby Brussels Sprouts, Carrots
- Champagne Sauce (3 oz.)
- Diced Chicken Legs with Rice (8 oz.)
- 2 Dark Chocolate “French Kiss” Mini Gâteaus
- Each Mini Gâteau is 4""x2.5"" x 1.5""
L’elisir d’amore Cocktail for 2
- Cocktail Mixer (8 oz.)
- You Will Need at Home
- 2 oz. Club Soda
- 4 oz. your preferred Vodka or Gin
- Caviar – Supreme American Caviar, Lemon Crème Fraîche, Marbled Potatoes
- Arctic Char “à la Parisienne” with sorrel sauce and fennel confit – Poached Arctic Char, Salt, Pepper, Espelette, Lemon Zest, Olive Oil, Sorrel, Egg, Mustard, Fennel, Tarragon, Nasturtium Leaves, Radish, Celery, Cherry Tomato; Crouton (Yeast, Flour, Water, Salt)
- Poulet “au Champagne” with wild rice fricassée and tender root vegetables – Chicken, Salt, Pepper, Olive Oil, Carrots, Celery Root, Salsify, Onion, Wild & Basmati Rice, Scallions, Brussels Sprouts, Chives, Black Truffle, Button Mushrooms, Friseline, Seaweed
- Dark Chocolate “French Kiss” Mini Gâteau – Illanka Crémeux (Milk, Cream, Egg Yolks, Sugar, Illanka Chocolate, Vanilla Bean, Dried Sumac, Dried Mulberries), Red Fruit Jam (Red Currants, Sour Cherries, Raspberries, Sugar, Apple Pectin), Flourless Biscuit (Butter, Sugar, Eggs, Cocoa Powder), Sablé Breton (Egg Yolks, Butter, Flour, Baking Powder, Salt, Cocoa Powder)
- L’elisir d’amore Cocktail – Housemade Lime Cordial, Red Prickly Pear, Yuzu Juice
Instructions / Storage
- “Lover’s Feast” Kit ships frozen with ice packs
- “Lover’s Feast” Kit may thaw in transit and arrive cold
- Upon arrival place everything in the refrigerator for up to 2 days
Caviar, Potatoes, Crème Fraîche
- Keep refrigerated
- When ready to serve, remove caviar and serve with Crème Fraîche and potatoes.
- Keep fish and sauce refrigerated
- When ready to serve, cut open the sous vide bag, drain the liquid out of the bag and place on a serving plate
- Place 1 tbsp of sauce next to the fish
- Add the fennel confit, and garnish with shavings of the vegetable crudites, nasturtium leaves, and sliced crouton
- Best if served at room temperature
- Keep refrigerated
- When ready to serve, warm up a pot of water to 144 degrees F
- Place the sous vide bag with chicken in the water, let it warm for 45 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 145 degrees F.
- In a small saute pan, place the rice, chicken legs, 1 tablespoon of water, cover with a lid, and let warm over medium heat until rice is warmed through
- In a second small skillet, combine all vegetables, 1 tablespoon of water, 1 tablespoon of butter, and cover with a lid
- Allow to warm over medium heat for 6-8 minutes
- In a small saucepot, place the sauce and bring to a low boil – but do not let it reduce.
- When ready to serve, place rice on a plate, add vegetables around the rice and place the poulet on top of the rice
- Top with the sauce and enjoy!
- Keep Refrigerated
- When ready to serve, pour 4 oz. of each into two glasses
- Add 1 oz. club soda and 2 oz. of your favorite Vodka or Gin to each glass
- Stir, and enjoy
- Daniel Boulud Kitchen ships Tuesday & Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.