Daniel's French Sweets Gift Box
We have gathered together our favorite French sweets in one box, handpicked by Chef Daniel Boulud. The box includes traditional French Lemon Madeleines, Cannelés de Bordeaux, Pâte de Fruits, and seasonal gluten-free Macarons.
Each French Sweets Gift Box arrives in a beautiful gift box and includes
- 12 Assorted Macarons (each 1.5")
- 4 Madeleines – Classic soft, lemon-scented tea cakes (each 2")
- 4 Cannelé – Rich, custardy French baked delicacies, with a rich vanilla flavor and hint of rum (each 1.5")
- 18 Pâte de Fruits (each 0.75")
- Chocolate Macaron – Sugar, Almonds, Egg Whites, Cocoa Powder, Cream, Dark Chocolate
- Raspberry Macaron – Sugar, Almonds, Raspberries, Egg Whites, Raspberry Purée, Water, Pectin, Cream of Tartar
- Caramel Macaron – Sugar, Almonds, Egg Whites, Inverted Sugar, Cream, Salt, Gelatin, Butter
- Madeleines – Brown Sugar, Butter, Honey, Flour, Sugar, Baking Powder, Salt, Eggs, Orange Blossom Water, Lemon Flower Water
- Cannelé Pastries – Milk, Butter, Vanilla Bean, Eggs, Sugar, Flour, Cornstarch, Dark Rum
- Pâte de Fruits – Fruit Pulp (Blackcurrant, Peach, Apricot, Raspberry, Litchi, Grapefruit, Tangerine), Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Inverted Sugar, Fruit Pectin, Natural Flavor, Blackcurrant, Peach, Apricot, Raspberry, Lychee, Grapefruit, Tangerine), Lemon Juice
Instructions / Storage
- French Sweets Gift Box arrives ready to enjoy
- Macarons are best enjoyed within 7 days. Refrigerate in an airtight container until served.
- Madeleines are best within 1-2 days of arrival
- Cannelé are best when kept at room temperature. Best within 1-2 days of arrival
- Pâte de Fruits are best enjoyed within 7 days
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Daniel Boulud Kitchen ships Tuesday & Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.