You can have your cupcakes, cookies, and brownies too! This box contains a gingerbread man, Christmas tree and frosted snowflake sugar cookies, a brownie and four holiday-themed cupcakes (gingerbread, eggnog, peppermint chocolate, and red velvet). They all come packaged in a beautiful box, making for a perfect gift!
Crave Cupcakes was voted “Houston’s Best Cupcakes” by the Houston Press and it is no wonder why they are the city’s favorite cupcake shop. Each of their cupcakes is handcrafted in small batches with only the best ingredients and finished off with their signature seal or custom decorations for any occasion.
The Cupcake & Bakeshop Gift Box includes 8 assorted baked goods, including:
- 1 Gingerbread Man Cookie
- 2 Handcrafted Character Frosted Sugar Cookies
- 1 Brownie
- 4 Cupcakes
- Arrives in a Stunning Gift Box
Cupcake Flavors Include
- 1 Gingerbread
- 1 Eggnog
- 1 Peppermint Chocolate
- 1 Red Velvet
Baked goods may contain nut/nut products, wheat/gluten products, soy products, eggs, dairy, and other ingredients that are a potential risk to a person with food allergies. Please be aware that based on our product mix and methods of preparation, cross-contamination may occur between ingredients.
Instructions / Storage
- Some baked goods may arrive frozen.
- As soon as the package arrives, open the metallic bubble wrap bag and pull out the CRAVE bakeshop box. Open the box and remove the bubble wrap while the bakeshop items are still frozen.
- Before serving, please let the items stand at room temperature for 3 – 4 hours.
- CRAVE baked goods are meant to be enjoyed as soon as possible.
- If you plan to store them, we recommend placing them in an airtight container at room temperature.
- Do not refrigerate or freeze them.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Crave Cupcakes ships Monday -Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.