Cote’s Executive Chef David Shim ain’t no one trick pony. You thought his steak was tasty? Well buckle up, because his fried chicken is world famous and available only select times out of the year for national shipping. Get yours in time for GAME DAY!
Cote is proud to use D’Artagnan’s “Green Circle” chickens. These birds are certified humane, free-range, and waste fed from vegetable scraps collected from kitchens and farms. The combination of their diet and care makes one heck of a delicious chicken. These birds are brined overnight in a secret recipe, and fried crispy with crackling skin, and moist juicy meat. This package includes four boneless thighs and eight wings with a side of pickled radishes, pickled jalapenos, and our addictive sweet n’ tangy sauce. Whether you are hunkering down for a big game or looking to impress the in-laws for Sunday supper, you’ve found your new bird.
Located in the heart of New York City, Cote Korean Steakhouse is the creative, carnivorous vision of proprietor Simon Kim, marrying the fun and fire of Korean barbeque with the prime cuts of an American steakhouse. This first-of-its-kind experience has earned Cote the world’s only Michelin star for Korean tabletop barbecue and a place on best steakhouse—and restaurant—lists from GQ to Thrillist to New York Magazine. Opened in 2017, Cote Steakhouse was a “Best New Restaurant” nominee by the James Beard Foundation.
This care package of Fried Chicken serves 2-3 people and includes:
- Fried Chicken – Includes 4 boneless thighs and 8 wings.
- 1 jar of Pickled Daikon (12 oz.)
- 1 jar of Pickled Jalapenos (4 oz.)
- 1 jar of Sweet n’ Tangy Sauce (6 oz.)
- Choose to add more!
Add-on Options Include:
- 50 g Tin Regiis Ova Golden Ossetra Caviar – Golden Ossetra sturgeon caviar sourced from Regiis Ova’s Kaluga Queen Farm. A 50g tin of undeniably lux pearls with a pure, buttery, and nutty flavor profile. The ultimate steak topper!
Fried Chicken – D’artagnan “green Circle” Chickens, Egg, Corn Starch, Flour
Sweet N’ Tangy Sauce – Gochujang
Pickles – Daikon, Jalapenos, Sugar, Vinegar, Dashi, Soy Sauce
Instructions / Storage
- Fried Chicken ships frozen in a sealed bag with ice packs.
- Upon arrival, please refrigerate everything immediately.
- Best enjoyed within one week.
- Place fried chicken in your refrigerator until thawed completely (approx. 12 hours).
- Pre-heat your oven to 350F. Line a sheet tray with wax paper or foil and spread the fried chicken evenly across the tray. Bake for 10 minutes until hot and crispy.
- The sweet n’ tangy sauce can be used as a dip for the fried chicken!
- Cote Korean Steakhouse ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.