Petit Cajun Grilling Dinner for 6-8
These are the stars of Cochon Butcher’s sausage shop! Chaurice is a Cajun fresh pork sausage loaded with spices including thyme, cayenne, and allspice; and boudin is a fully cooked spicy sausage filled with pork, liver, and Louisiana popcorn rice (this one is regarded as one of the best you’ll find anywhere). And each smoked pork chop clocks in at a whopping two pounds.
Cochon Butcher is a hybrid New Orleans butcher shop/restaurant that’s popular with both tourists and locals, and it’s home to some of the city’s best house-made charcuterie and creative sandwiches. Chef-owners Donald Link and Stephen Stryjewski are behind some of the city’s most renowned restaurants, and they’ve won multiple James Beard Awards.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes:
- 1 lb. of Chaurice (4 links total)
- 1 lb. of Boudin (4 links total)
- 2 Smoked All-natural Pork Chops (each 1 lb.)
- 1 jar of Cochon Abita beer Whole Grain Mustard (6 oz.)
Pork Chops: All Natural Pork
Boudin: Pork, Liver, Poblanos, Jalapenos, Onion, Garlic, Salt, Pepper, Cayenne, Curing Salt, Louisiana Popcorn Rice, Butter, Bayleaf, Natural Pork Casing
Chaurice: Pork Shoulder, Red Onion, Parsley, Thyme, Salt, Cure #1, Cayenne, Chili Flake, Allspice
Instructions / Storage
- Petit Cajun Grilling Dinner ships with ice packs
- Ice packs may thaw in transit
- Boudin may be kept refrigerated for up to 3 days
- Pork Chops & Chaurice may be kept refrigerated for up to 5 days
- We don’t recommend freezing
- Sautee, grill or roast over low or indirect heat until skin is crispy and boudin heated through
- Sautee, grill or roast over medium or indirect heat until skin is crispy and cooked through (internal temp of 150)
- Sautee, grill or roast over medium to high heat until internal temp reaches 150.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Cochon Butcher ships Monday & Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.