Everyone loves a party! This grilling season, give your sausage-loving family and friends Butcher’s Select Pork Sausages and get your meat party started right! Butchers will choose from a fresh selection of house-made sausages and send four different kinds of specialty pork sausage. Each will be a 4-link (~1 pound) pack of four products from the following selection: Boudin, Chaurice, Italian Sausage, Cajun Country Sausage, Hot Sausage, Chorizo, and Cajun Dogs. A 6oz jar of Cochon’s Abita beer grain mustard is included to give your sausage party a spicy kick!
Cochon Butcher, a hybrid New Orleans butcher shop/restaurant opened in 2009, is home to some of the Crescent City’s best house-made charcuterie and creative sandwiches. Chef-owners Donald Link and Stephen Stryjewski are behind some of the city’s most renowned restaurants, and they’ve won multiple James Beard Awards.
This package serves 8 people and includes
- Sausage (4 lbs.), Chef’s Choice
- 1 jar Cochon Abita Beer Whole Grain Mustard (6 oz.)
- Sausages arrive in packs of 4 links (1 lb. per pack)
Sausages May Include
- Cajun Country
- Hot Sausage
- Cajun Dogs
- Boudin – Rice, Pork, Chicken Liver, Onion, Celery, Poblano Pepper, Jalapeño Pepper, Garlic, Salt, Black Pepper, White Pepper, Curing Salt, Cayenne, Chili Powder, Parsley, Scallions.
- Italian – Pork Butt, Salt, Black Pepper, Chili Flake, Toasted Fennel
- Chaurice – Pork Shoulder, Red Onion, Parsley, Thyme, Salt, Cure #1, Cayenne, Chili Flake, Allspice.
- Country Smoked Sausage – Pork, Salt, Sugar, Cayenne, Black Pepper, White Pepper, Oregano, Garlic.
- Cajun Hot Dogs – Pork, Salt, Sugar, Cayenne, Black Pepper, White Pepper, Oregano, Garlic.
- Hot Sausage Links – Pork Butt, Salt, Onion Powder, Hot Paprika, Sugar, Cayenne, Garlic, Chili Flake, Black Pepper, White Pepper, Cure #1
- Mustard – Abita Beer, Distilled Vinegar, Mustard Seed, Salt, Herbs & Spices
Instructions / Storage
- Sausage ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, store sausage in the refrigerator.
- Sausage may be stored for up to 3 days in the refrigerator, do not freeze.
- Cochon Butcher ships Monday & Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.