Looking for a traditional Holiday bird, but don’t want a huge whole turkey? This turkey breast does the trick! These delicious free-range turkeys are raised by Mennonite farmers in the Susquehanna River Valley and are fed an all-natural cereal diet.
Based in Jessup, Maryland, Chesapeake Bay Gourmet specializes in regional foods from the Mid-Atlantic and beyond. Chesapeake Bay Gourmet works with local butchers, farmers, and artisans from the Chesapeake Bay Watershed to source the highest-quality meats and side dishes, including USDA Prime Black Angus beef from J.W. Trueth, free-range turkeys raised by Mennonite farmers, and Heritage bacon from Kunzler.
This package includes an 8 lb. Uncooked Free-Range Turkey Breast with Saddle
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival immediately place in the freezer until ready to thaw and cook
- May be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- Chesapeake Bay Gourmet ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.