Curated and designed by cheese board expert, leading content creator and best-selling author Marissa Mullen, the Valentine’s Day “That Cheese Plate” Terza features 15 artisan cheeses, charcuterie, dried fruits, nuts, and chocolate. Creamy Brie, Truffle Marcona Almonds, Prosciutto Wrapped Figs, and Prosecco Cordials are just a few of the specialty ingredients, hand-selected by Marissa for a perfect date night pairing that’s bursting with a unique flavor. This board arrives ready-to-graze (no cutting or prepping required!) and includes a reusable acacia wood board. Save your board for repeat grazing and pick up a copy of Marissa’s best-selling book, “That Cheese Plate Will Change Your Life,” to learn more about her expert method for crafting beautiful and delicious boards for all occasions – http://thatcheeseplate.com/thebook.
CheeseBoarder founders Aaron & Julie Menitoff have more than 20 years in the hospitality industry, and over those years they’ve built relationships with cheesemongers and charcutiers from around the world. They source the highest-quality ingredients from these artisan small-batch producers, and artfully present them in a tapestry of colors on a tray. They’re vacuum-sealed so all you have to do is unwrap and serve — no caterer required!
This package serves 3-4 people and includes a “That Cheese Plate” Terza Valentine’s Day Cheese & Charcuterie Board
- 27 oz. of Cheese & Charcuterie Total
- Includes specialty garnishes, crackers, and bamboo serving ware
- Arrives vacuum-sealed, artistically presented, ready-to-serve in a tray.
- This Board measures 10″ × 10″
Cheeseboarder reserves the right to make substitutions of equivalent quality
- Creamy Brie
- Rose Goat
- Prosciutto Wrapped Dates
- Salami Piccante
- Truffle Marcona Almonds
- Dried Raspberries
- Dried Turkish Figs
- Candied Walnuts
- Dried Strawberries
- Candied Oranges
- Prosecco Cordials
- Fresh Honey Comb
- Bamboo Fork Pickers
- Mini Bamboo Spreader
- Bamboo Tong
Contains: Dairy, Pork, Nuts, Gluten
Instructions / Storage
- Cheese & Charcuterie Board ships with ice packs and arrives ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, remove the board from packaging and place it in the refrigerator.
- May be kept in the refrigerator for up to 7-10 days
- Once opened, the items should be wrapped in plastic wrap and stored in the refrigerator
- Jams, honey and mustard will last for 3 weeks in the refrigerator
- Freezing and thawing will deteriorate the quality and is not recommended
- Remove the vacuum sealed packaging when ready to eat and enjoy.
- Cheeseboarder ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.