Curated and designed by cheese board expert, leading content creator, and best-selling author Marissa Mullen, the “That Cheese Plate” Curata features an astonishing 33 artisan cheeses, charcuterie, dried fruits, nuts, and chocolates! Creamy Brie, Truffle Gouda, Espresso and Lavender Cheddar, Spruce Candy Salami, and Prosecco Cordials are just a few of the included specialty ingredients, hand-selected by Marissa for a perfect pairing that’s bursting with unique flavor. This board arrives ready-to-graze (no cutting or prepping required!) and includes a reusable acacia wood board. Save your board for repeat grazing and pick up a copy of Marissa’s best-selling book, “That Cheese Plate Will Change Your Life,” to learn more about her expert method for crafting beautiful and delicious boards for all occasions.
CheeseBoarder founders Aaron & Julie Menitoff have more than 20 years in the hospitality industry, and over those years they’ve built relationships with cheesemongers and charcutiers from around the world. They source the highest-quality ingredients from these artisan small-batch producers, and artfully present them in a tapestry of colors on a reusable wooden board. They’re vacuum-sealed so all you have to do is unwrap and serve — no caterer required!
This package serves 10-12 people and includes “That Cheese Plate” Curata
- 65 oz. of Cheese, Charcuterie, and Accompaniments
- Includes specialty garnishes, crackers, and bamboo serving ware
- Arrives vacuum-sealed, artistically presented, ready-to-serve in a reusable wood cheese board
Cheeseboarder reserves the right to make substitutions of equivalent quality
- Creamy Brie
- Espresso Lavender Cheddar
- Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Cheddar
- Apple Smoked Gouda
- Cranberry Goat
- Goat Fig Log w/ Edible Flowers
- “Wild Board” Truffle Cheddar
- Goat Gouda
- Blueberry Vanilla Goat
- Truffle Salami
- Salami Piccante
- Spruce Candy Salami
- Truffle Marcona Almonds
- Sundried Tomatoes
- Roasted Hazelnuts
- Dried Papaya
- Dried Turkish Figs
- Everything Flavored Cashews
- Dried Apricots
- Dried Strawberries
- Candied Pecans
- Sweet Candied Orange Slices
- Dijon Pistachios
- Dried Mango
- Dried Tangerines
- Sesame Almonds
- Thai Crystallized Ginger
- Prosecco Cordials
- Italian Olives Mix
- Fresh Honeycomb
- 6 Bamboo Fork Pickers
- 1 Mini Bamboo Spreader
- 1 Bamboo Tongs
Contains: Dairy, Nuts, Gluten
Instructions / Storage
- Cheese Board ships with ice packs and arrives ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, remove the board from packaging and place it in the refrigerator.
- May be kept in the refrigerator for up to 7-10 days
- Once opened, the items should be wrapped in plastic wrap and stored in the refrigerator
- Jams and honey will last for up to 3 weeks in the refrigerator.
- Freezing and thawing will deteriorate the quality and is not recommended
- Remove the vacuum sealed packaging when ready to eat and enjoy.
- Cheeseboarder ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.