A bountiful platter of 33 gourmet selections of hand-sliced artisan cheese, charcuterie, specialty garnishes, crackers, and bamboo servingware.
CheeseBoarder founders Aaron & Julie Menitoff have more than 20 years in the hospitality industry, and over those years they’ve built relationships with cheesemongers and charcutiers from around the world. They source the highest-quality ingredients from these artisan small-batch producers, and artfully present them in a tapestry of colors on a reusable wooden board. They’re vacuum-sealed so all you have to do is unwrap and serve — no caterer required!
This package serves 10-12 people and includes a Curata Cheese & Charcuterie Board
- 50 oz. of Cheese & Charcuterie Total
- Includes specialty garnishes, crackers, and bamboo serving ware
- Arrives vacuum-sealed, artistically presented, ready-to-serve in a reusable wood cheese board
Cheeseboarder reserves the right to make substitutions of equivalent quality
- Cheddar Red Wine
- Blueberry Vanilla Goat
- Rosemary & Olive Oil Asiago
- Huntsman 2 Layer
- Wensleydale Cranberry
- BellaVitano Espresso
- Sage Derby
- Calabrese Salami
- Pinot Grigio White Wine Salame
- Speck Alto Adige
- Trufa Seca/ Dry-cured Black Truffle Salami
Cheese Condiments Include
- Sweet Dried Orange Slices
- Dried Strawberries
- Turkish Figs
- Dried Passion Fruit
- Thai Crystallized Ginger
- Candied Pecans
- Candied Dried Papaya
- Truffle Marcona Almonds
- Dried Mango
- Chocolate Covered Almonds
- Fig Orange Jam
- Pistachios with Shells
Charcuterie Condiments Include
- Julienne Sundried Tomatoes
- Everything Bagel Flavored Cashews
- Roasted Hazelnuts
- Candied Walnuts
- Julienne Sundried Tomatoes
- Mustard Pistachios with Shells
- Italian Olive Mix
- 10 Bamboo Fork Pickers
- 1 Mini Bamboo Spreader & 1 Mini Bamboo Spoon
- 2 Bamboo Tongs
Contains: Dairy, Pork, Nuts, Gluten
Instructions / Storage
- Cheese & Charcuterie Board ships with ice packs and arrives ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, remove the board from packaging and place it in the refrigerator.
- May be kept in the refrigerator for up to 7-10 days
- Once opened, the items should be wrapped in plastic wrap and stored in the refrigerator
- Jams, honey and mustard will last for 3 weeks in the refrigerator
- Freezing and thawing will deteriorate the quality and is not recommended
- Remove the vacuum sealed packaging when ready to eat and enjoy.
- Cheeseboarder ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.