As the days begin to cool, we look forward to time spent by the fireplace… or snuggled under a blanket… with a cup of tea and a slice of Caroline’s Caramel Apple Spice Cake. This seven layer cake, inspired by a traditional Apple Stack Cake, is made with pureed apples and iced with Caroline’s spice-infused caramel buttercream frosting. It is a delightful and comforting treat not to be missed.
Known as the “Home of the World’s Best Caramel Cake,” Caroline’s Cakes have been delighting thousands with her classic 7-layer Southern style cakes.
- This package includes a 9" round cake packed in one of Caroline’s signature gift boxes.
- Each cake serves 14-20 people
Regrettably we are unable to offer script on cakes for shipping
Instructions / Storage
Caroline’s cakes are made-to-order, frozen and carefully packed with dry ice to maintain freshness. Upon arrival, let it defrost in the refrigerator or counter top to enjoy. If you wish to preserve your cake for longer, store it in the freezer for up to 6 months.
Detailed storage instructions are included in the box.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Caroline’s Cakes ship Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.