Callie’s Charleston Biscuits ships its famous biscuits nationwide on Goldbelly! Mix and match your favorite Callie’s Charleston Biscuits to create the perfect package! Choose from Callie’s Charleston Biscuit’s top-selling flavors.
After a decades-long catering career in Charleston, South Carolina, Callie White, known for her casual Lowcountry gatherings, chic cocktail parties, and celebrity wedding receptions, founded Callie’s Charleston Biscuits in 2005. Today her daughter Carrie Morey and a small team of bakers keeps the tradition of Southern biscuit making alive, whipping up hot little biscuits by hand, including traditional, tender, buttermilk biscuits, irresistible cinnamon biscuits, and savory country ham biscuits that have folks lining up around the block on a daily basis.
- This package includes 2 dozen biscuits of your choice
- Two dozen serves 8-10 people. Four dozen serves 16-20 people
- One dozen biscuits weighs approximately 20 oz. (1.6 oz. per biscuit)
Flavor Options Include:
- Cheese and Chive Sharp cheddar cheese and fresh chives mixed into a traditional buttermilk biscuit
- Country Ham Finely chopped Virginia artisanal country Ham, Dijon mustard butter, cheese and the finest Southern flour make up this authentic Southern biscuit. Country ham is cured in salt, so it is meant to be salty!
- Buttermilk Light, fluffy Southern biscuits that are always good to have on hand
- Cinnamon Layered with tons of butter, cinnamon and brown sugar, it’s like a sticky bun—but in biscuit form
- Iced Blueberry Baked with fresh, ripe blueberries and topped with a generous sprinkling of sugar and rich icing.
- Sharp Cheddar A savory biscuit made with the finest sharp cheddar out there.
Instructions / Storage
Biscuits arrive fully cooked and frozen in signature craft bags. Upon arrival, store biscuits in the freezer for up to six months. Thawing and baking instructions are included in each box. Simply reheat and serve to enjoy this handmade Charleston treat.
For detailed prep instructions and serving suggestions see this linkDownload Storage and Prep Instructions
- Callie’s Charleston Biscuits ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Shipping charge includes a packaging and handling fee.
- This product ships for a flat rate via 2-day shipping to most states.
- There is a long distance charge of $10 to cover additional packaging required to make the cross-country ship. These states include: CA, WA, OR, NV, ID, MT, WY, AZ, CO, UT, NM
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.