This is an Aussie as you can get – a Meat Pie made by Australia’s best bakery, to make it completely authentic squeeze a dollop of house-made ketchup on top! This is comfort food made by a master chef/baker who knows how to elevate humble food to taste sensation hype heights. Two types of golden handmade pastry encase this savory beef sensation.
Founded in 2004 by Paul Allam and David McGuinness, Bourke Street Bakery was born & bred on the other side of the world on a charming, tree-lined street on a now-famous little corner in Sydney, Australia. Over 15 years later, the bakery now has 13 branches in Australia, and Allam moved to New York to open their first location in NYC. The iconic bakery has been wholeheartedly embraced by New Yorkers who scramble for a taste of their house-baked sourdoughs, sausage rolls, and wagyu beef pies. At their New York location, Allam uses mostly local ingredients, except for the lamb which is flown in directly from Australia.
This package serves 6 people and includes 6 Beef Pies
- Each Beef Pie is approximately ⅓ lb.
- Beef Pies arrive unbaked
- Ketchup not included
ground beef, onion, celery, garlic, thyme, rosemary, red wine, carrots. Pastry – Flour, Salt, Butter, Vinegar
Instructions / Storage
- Beef Pies ship unbaked and frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove pies from box and place in the freezer until ready to bake.
- May be kept frozen for up to 3 months
- Bake from frozen
- Preheat oven to 390 F
- Remove beef pies from packaging
- Place beef pies on tray in the oven
- Bake for 15 mins and turn tray
- Bake for a further 20-25 minutes
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Bourke Street Bakery ships Wednesday & Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.