Bourke Street Bakery is doing their take on the classic Christmas Gingerbread People. Decorate your own!
Paul Allam and David McGuinness dreamed to make food they loved by hand from scratch and Bourke Street Bakery was born. Founded in Sydney, Australia, in 2004, Bourke Street Bakery has since expanded to New York. The team takes their time, always honoring good produce, strong flavors, and artisanal baking traditions, to create house-baked sourdough, sausage rolls, and beef pies made with mostly local ingredients, including grains from Maine that are milled on-site. Eater NY has called Bourke Street the “Australian High Temple of Sourdough."
This package serves 6 people and includes
- 6 Gingerbread People DIY
Organic White Wheat Flour, Salt, Baking Soda, Ginger, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, butter, brown sugar, golden syrup, egg, icing sugar, lemon juice
Instructions / Storage
- Gingerbread People ship ready to eat
- Store in air tight container for up to 5 days after arrival
- Bourke Street Bakery ships Wednesday & Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.