This is an Aussie as you can get – a Meat Pie made by Australia’s best bakery, to make it completely authentic squeeze a dollop of house-made ketchup on top! This is comfort food made by a master chef/baker who knows how to elevate humble food to taste sensation hype heights. Two types of golden handmade pastry encase this savory beef sensation.
Paul Allam and David McGuinness dreamed to make food they loved by hand from scratch and Bourke Street Bakery was born. Founded in Sydney, Australia, in 2004, Bourke Street Bakery has since expanded to New York. The team takes their time, always honoring good produce, strong flavors, and artisanal baking traditions, to create house-baked sourdough, sausage rolls, and beef pies made with mostly local ingredients, including grains from Maine that are milled on-site. Eater NY has called Bourke Street the “Australian High Temple of Sourdough."
This package serves 12 people and includes 12 Beef Pies
- Each Beef Pie is approximately ⅓ lb.
- Beef Pies arrive unbaked
- Ketchup not included
ground beef, onion, celery, garlic, thyme, rosemary, red wine,carrots, PASTRY – FLOUR, SALT, BUTTER, VINEGAR
Instructions / Storage
- Beef Pies ship unbaked and frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove pies from box and place in the freezer until ready to bake.
- May be kept frozen for up to 3 months
- Bake from frozen
- Preheat oven to 390 F
- Remove beef pies from packaging
- Place beef pies on tray in the oven
- Bake for 15 mins and turn tray
- Bake for a further 20-25 minutes
- Bourke Street Bakery ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.