You can’t leave Thomas Keller’s bakeries without taking home a bag of their signature namesake Bouchons . Meaning “cork” in French, a bouchon is a small cylindrical brownie cake that is so rich and chocolatey, one may be enough, but good luck trying to stop there.
This package includes:
- 4 four gift bags of Bouchon Brownies
- Each gift bag contains 6 Bouchon Brownies, for a total of 24 brownies
- Each brownie is approximately 1.5" in height
- The gift bags are packaged in a Bouchon Bakery box tied with a ribbon
Bouchon Brownies: granulated sugar, butter, semi-sweet chocolate chips, eggs, flour, cocoa powder, salt
Bouchon Bakery items may contain or come into contact with wheat, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, and dairy
Instructions / Storage
- Brownies are best enjoyed upon arrival
- Brownies can be stored at room temperature for 2-3 days within their gift bag or in an airtight container
- Brownies can be stored for up to 1 month when placed in freezer. It is best to place your brownies in the freezer upon same day of arrival. We recommend freezing brownies in an air-tight container that is plastic wrapped. To defrost, please the container at room temperature until thawed
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Bouchon Bakery ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.