Mother’s Day 2020 will be one for the books, and not for the reasons we expected. So, Chef Zac Young wasn’t going to let separation and isolation keep us from celebrating Moms everywhere.
This time, he’s really putting the PIE in PieCaken, with a bright, light, and, as always, over the top dessert mash-up. Luscious lemon cake and strawberry swirl cheesecake are layered together with zesty lemon frosting and topped with… wait for it… a full strawberry-rhubarb pie. We’d say it’s a dessert only a mother could love… but we’d be lying, who wouldn’t want a piece of this springy all in one dessert. (*Dog and Cat Moms, Dance Moms, Sugar Daddies, and Dad Bods will love it too.)
This package serves 6-8 people and includes a 7" Mother’s Day PieCaken
- Each cake is 4" high
- Contains no preservatives
eggs, flour, water, powdered sugar, vanilla, sprinkles, shortening
Instructions / Storage
- Cakes are made to order and shipped frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, thaw cake for 2-3 hours at room temperature
- Cakes can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 10 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Blue Owl Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.