What's Your Jam
Warm pumpkin and pears in winter, tart strawberry and rhubarb in spring, the pure sweetness of a summer blueberry, and the comfort of apples in autumn. These are all strong memories held in the hearts of the folks at Blackberry Farm. Now you too can experience the joyous flavors of a year in the smoky mountains with this gift box. These products are all homemade by the chef team at Blackberry Farm and make a perfect Southern gift box. Each box includes a jar of peanut butter, handmade with roasted North Carolina peanuts, with a unique texture of the grind and the addition of coarse sea salt.
Blackberry Farm has produced multiple ACS award winning cheeses in addition to Good Food Award winning pickles, pantry items, cheeses, cured meats and beer. Blackberry Farm has also received accolades amongst such publications as Andrew Harper’s Hideaway Report, James Beard Foundation Awards, Southern Living South’s Best, Wine Spectator, Condé Nast Traveler, and Lux Hotel and Spa Awards, and Fathom Travel Awards.
This package includes:
- 1 jar Classic Peanut Butter, 16 oz.
- Your choice of 3 Jams or Butters, 12 oz. each
Jam & Butter Options Include
- Pumpkin & Pear Butter – Made from fresh pears, cider, cane sugar, pumpkin and a savory blend of spice, this sweet and smooth butter is delicious as a spread on toast or muffins
- Strawberry Rhubarb Jam – This Strawberry Rhubarb Jam features sweet strawberries balanced with the earthiness of rhubarb. If you are a strawberry jam lover, you have to try this! Look for chunks of real fruit in this one.
- Blueberry Jam – Frequently served for breakfast in Blackberry’s Main House dining room, this Blueberry Jam is made simply in small batches and is perfect for your morning toast.
- Peach Vidalia Preserve – Cooked with fragrant spices and pure cane sugar, these Peach Preserves are a sweeter peach, but savory and not smokey.
- Apple Butter – This Apple Butter contains mountain apples that are cooked over two days, then carefully blended with spices, brandy and golden cane sugar for optimum flavor
- Blackberry Jam – This fresh Blackberry Jam is made with golden cane sugar, lemon juice, and local blackberries, picked from Blackberry Farm’s neighbor’s farm right up the road in Kodak, Tennessee
- Strawberry Jam – Blackberry Farm is taking you back to the origins of preserving with this jam. They use the most simple technique of cooking down South Carolina strawberries, then add pure cane sugar
- Peach Vidalia – Vidalia onions are unusually sweet because of the low amount of sulfur in the soil where they grow. Crafted with just-picked peaches, this Peach Vidalia Jam is bright with Southern tang
Pumpkin & Pear Butter: Pumpkin, cane sugar, pears, apple cider, allspice, clove, cinnamon, and star anise. Strawberry Rhubarb Jam: Strawberries, cane sugar, rhubarb, and lemon juice. Blueberry Jam: Blueberries, cane sugar, and lemon juice. Apple Butter: Apples, cane sugar, apple cider, lemon juice, brandy, vanilla extract, cinnamon, nutmeg, and sea salt.
Instructions / Storage
- This package arrives ready to enjoy!
- Place products in pantry until opened.
- Once opened, store in the refrigerator and enjoy for weeks to come.
- Jams can be stored in pantry for up to one year unopened.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Blackberry Farm ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.