Pick Your Pimento - 4 Pack
Create your own gourmet Pimento Cheese experience with this Pick Your Pimento Pack.
Their classic Pimento Cheese is prepared with Cheddar, lending it a sharp, nutty characteristic. The pimentos are Spanish roasted red pimento peppers that are large, sweet and meaty. The complement of the aged sharp cheese, sweet peppers and Blackberry’s longtime recipe for this traditional Southern cheese spread make it the epitome of flavor and quality.
The Blackberry Farm Sheep’s Milk Pimento Cheese is a luxurious new spin on a southern classic. Sheep’s cheese is coveted for its complex sweet flavor, and is notably valuable, due to sheep producing twelve times less milk per day than a cow. Blackberry Farm has taken their traditional pimento cheese recipe and added in an aged sheep’s milk cheese that creates an even more delicious and unique flavor.
Blackberry Farm has produced multiple ACS award winning cheeses in addition to Good Food Award winning pickles, pantry items, cheeses, cured meats and beer. Blackberry Farm has also received accolades amongst such publications as Andrew Harper’s Hideaway Report, James Beard Foundation Awards, Southern Living South’s Best, Wine Spectator, Condé Nast Traveler, and Lux Hotel and Spa Awards, and Fathom Travel Awards.
This package includes your choice of 4 Pimento Cheeses
- Arrived in a beautiful gift box, perfect for any occasion
Pimento Cheese Options Include
- Aged Cheddar Pimento Cheese, 6 oz. each
- Sheep’s Milk Pimento Cheese, 6 oz. each
Cow’s Milk, Sheep’s Milk, Pimentos, Seasoning
Instructions / Storage
- Pimento Cheese Pack ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Refrigerate Sheep’s Milk Pimento for up to 45 days
- Refrigerate Aged Cheddar Pimento for up to 21 days.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Blackberry Farm ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.