Blackberry Farm ships its famous pimento nationwide on Goldbelly! Create your own gourmet pimento cheese experience with this Pick Your Pimento – 4 Pack. Blackberry Farm’s classic pimento cheese is prepared with cheddar, lending it a sharp, nutty characteristic. The pimentos are Spanish roasted red pimento peppers that are large, sweet, and meaty. The complement of the aged sharp cheese, sweet peppers, and Blackberry’s longtime recipe for this traditional Southern cheese spread make it the epitome of flavor and quality. The Blackberry Farm Sheep’s Milk Pimento Cheese is a luxurious new spin on a southern classic. Sheep’s cheese is coveted for its complex sweet flavor and is notably valuable, due to sheep producing 12 times less milk per day than a cow. Blackberry Farm has taken their traditional pimento cheese recipe and added in an aged sheep’s milk cheese that creates an even more delicious and unique flavor.
Blackberry Farm has been offering a taste of the Smoky Mountains for more than 70 years. Established by Florida and Dave Lasier in the 1930s, Kreis and Sandy Beall took over the farm in 1976, and proprietor Mary Celeste Beall oversees the farm and six-room country inn today. The farm’s renowned culinary offerings are rooted in Foothills Cuisine®, which toes the line between refined and rugged, borrowing from both Haute Cuisine and the foods indigenous to Blackberry’s Smoky Mountain heritage. The James Beard Award-winning farm in Appalachia has produced multiple American Cheese Society-winning cheeses in addition to Good Food Award-winning pickles, pantry items, cheeses, and beer.
This package includes your choice of 4 Pimento Cheeses
- Arrived in a beautiful gift box, perfect for any occasion
Pimento Cheese Options Include
- Aged Cheddar Pimento Cheese, 6 oz. each
- Sheep’s Milk Pimento Cheese, 6 oz. each
Cow’s Milk, Sheep’s Milk, Pimentos, Seasoning
Instructions / Storage
- Pimento Cheese Pack ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Refrigerate Sheep’s Milk Pimento for up to 45 days
- Refrigerate Aged Cheddar Pimento for up to 21 days.
- Blackberry Farm ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.