These cookies are made with a blend of whole wheat and all-purpose flour, and they’re chock-full of milk chocolate, golden & dark raisins, and salted pepitas toasted with chili flakes for a subtle kick of spice. They’re sweet, salty, and seriously addictive!
After spending time as a pastry chef at renowned Los Angeles restaurants Spago and Campanile, Kim Boyce opened Bakeshop in Portland, Oregon, in 2011. Bakeshop features high-end European-style pastries, and it’s renowned as one of Portland’s best bakeries. Boyce began experimenting with whole-grain flours, and found they brought so much more flavor, texture, and color to the plate. It was a life-changing epiphany, one that’s made her a three-time James Beard Award semifinalist for Outstanding Baker and a winner for her cookbook, Good to the Grain.
This package includes your choice of 12 or 24 Sweet & Salty Cookies.
- Each cookie serves 1 person, weighs 1.5 oz, and measures 4" in diameter
Whole Wheat Flour, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Salt, Butter, Sugar, Eggs, Milk Chocolate, Pepitas, Vegetable Oil, Golden And Dark Raisins, Chili Flake
Made in a facility that contains nuts
Instructions / Storage
- Items ship without coolant and arrive ready to enjoy
- Baked Goods may be stored at room temperature for up to 2 days and frozen up to 1 month.
- It is not recommended to store in the fridge
- While they are delicious at room temperature if you would prefer to enjoy them warm, the first step is to preheat an oven to 375 degrees.
- Bake for 3-4 minutes until warm.
- Bakeshop PDX ships Tuesday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.