Anderson’s Peppermint Stick Ganache cake is created by layering hand-turned chocolate peppermint ice cream on top of peppermint chocolate chunk ice cream, divided by crunchy chocolate cookie and fudge crumbles. The outside of the cake is then coated with several layers of warm, rich fudge ganache and topped with a ring of candy canes. If you decided to skip Christmas dinner and dive straight into this cake, we won’t judge.
Anderson’s ice cream cakes taste homemade because they are! Made in small batches in Western New York, Anderson’s ice cream cakes are the perfect addition to your Christmas celebration.
Each package serves 8-12 people and includes an 8" Ice Cream Cake
- Cakes Measure 8" in diameter and 3.5" in Height
Instructions / Storage
Storage & Care:
- Upon arrival, place ice cream cake into freezer immediately
- Keep ice cream cake frozen until ready to eat
- Ice cream cake may be kept in freezer for up to 3 weeks
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Anderson’s ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.