"The Alidoro" Spicy Prosciutto Sandwich Kit - 4 Pack
This kit contains everything you need to make four of Alidoro’s flagship Alidoro Sandwich: prosciutto, mushroom paste, habanero hot spread, sweet roasted peppers, arugula, and fennel, on fresh semolina bread.
Alidoro first opened its doors in New York’s SoHo neighborhood in 1986, and since then it’s gone down as one of the best sandwich shops in the entire city. Every single ingredient is sourced either locally or from Italy, and attention to detail is paid to every component of every sandwich on offer. When it comes to Italian sandwiches, it really doesn’t get much better than Alidoro.
This package serves 4-6 people and includes everything you need to make 4 Alidoro Sandwiches.
- 1.5 lbs Prosciutto
- 8 oz. Mushroom Paste
- 8 oz. Habanero Hot Spread
- 8 oz. Sweet Roasted Peppers
- 16 oz. Arugula
- 8 oz. Fennel
- 4 Loaves Semolina Bread
- Each sandwich is approximately 9" long and weighs 1-2 lbs.
Prosciutto, Mushroom Paste, Habanero Hot Spread, Sweet Roasted Peppers, Arugula, Fennel.
All Products Made In A Facility That Uses Nuts.
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Remove packaging and consume immediately, or place all ingredients except the bread in the fridge
- Sandwiches last 3 days in the fridge and should not be frozen
- Slice the bread in half horizontally, scooping the top and bottom halves to resemble a canoe
- Spread a thin layer of hot spread on the top piece
- Spread a thin layer of mushroom spread on the bottom piece
- Fill the top layer with arugula and a generous portion of sweet roasted and hot peppers (drained prior to placement on the sandwich)
- Gently fold prosciutto into ribbons and layer over the mushroom paste
- Top with shaved fennel
- Close and enjoy!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Alidoro ships Monday through Friday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.