Zucker’s Bagels and Smoked Fish ships its classic New York bagels and smoked fish nationwide on Goldbelly! There are a lot of things that make a New Yorker a New Yorker. Walking fast, talking fast, being unfazed by subway shenanigans, and, of course, bagels for brunch. Nothing in the world compares to a New York Bagel. At Zucker’s, the bagels are made the old-fashioned NYC way—with natural, un-bromated, unbleached flours, hand-rolled by seasoned hand-rollers, and kettle boiled daily. Mom not in New York City? Fuggedaboutit! Now can you send her a New York Bagel brunch wherever she is, complete with cream cheese and lox.
Since its establishment in New York’s TriBeCa neighborhood in 2006, Zucker’s Bagels and Smoked Fish has been hand-rolling, kettle-boiling, and baking its bagels daily. The bagel shop is owned by native New Yorker Matt Pomerantz, who named Zucker’s after his mother, Roslyn Marilyn Zucker Pomerantz. These traditional NYC bagels were featured on Tyler Florence’s Twitter show #WolfItDown and are some of the best bagels in NYC.
Capers and onions not included
Zucker’s bagels are Tablet K Certified
In the case that your selections are not available for your delivery date, Zucker’s will substitute with a similar selection
This package serves 6 people includes
- 6 Bagels, your choice
- 3 Cream Cheeses (1/4 lb. each), your choice
- 1/2 lb. Nova Lox, your choice
- 1 Shaker of Everything Seasoning (3.75 oz.), your choice
- 6 Graduation Themed – (6") or 6 Mini Black & White Cookies – (3")
- 1 Camper Mug
- Choose to add a Zucker’s Trucker Hat
- Choose to add Whole Bean La Colombe Coffee Bag – (12 oz.), your choice
Bagel Options Include
- Whole Wheat Everything
- Whole Wheat Plain
- Cinnamon Raisin
Cream Cheese Options Include
- Raisin Walnut
Coffee Options Include
- Corsica – Dark Roast, It’s a coffee you know and love, with deep, dark chocolate tones and a bold coffee flavor. Named for an ancient island in the Mediterranean, Corsica’s cocoa notes pair beautifully with milk or stand alone, making it the perfect filter coffee for a fulfilling morning.
- Nizza – Medium Roast, Nizza is a medium roast blend that hits at the heart of sweet. It’s named for the city of Nice, France, hometown of our co-founder JP and home to some of the best honey in the world. True to its name, this coffee exemplifies a honey-sweet, roasted nuttiness. It’s one of our longstanding favorites, and the coffee we use for espresso in all La Colombe cafes.
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships fresh with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Bagels arrive read to enjoy
- Store bagels at room temp and enjoy within a day
- Bagels may also be kept frozen
- Properly stored Lox will last about 5 days in the refrigerator
- Lox to maximize the shelf life: Keep refrigerated & tightly wrapped in plastic or aluminum wrap.
- Cream Cheese can be stored up to 1 week in the refrigerator
- Zucker’s ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.