We Take the Cake ships its delicious cakes nationwide on Goldbelly! This smaller version of We Take the Cake’s prize-winning Chocolate Layer Cake is made for chocoholics—dense and rich chocolate buttermilk cake filled and frosted with chocolate cream cheese frosting. Finished with a drizzle of rich chocolate ganache. Delivered with “Happy Birthday” written on top of the cake.
It was love at first bite. In 2001, Lori Karmel discovered this neighborhood bakery in Fort Lauderdale when she bought a cake for her son’s birthday. A year later, fueled by a sweet tooth and an entrepreneurial spirit, she bought the business…and the rest is history. We Take the Cake is Fort Lauderdale’s most legendary custom-cake shop. Not only is it constantly frequented by celebrities and luxury caterers, her famous key lime bundt cake is one of Oprah’s Favorite Things. Each cake is crafted by hand with the best ingredients to create an exceptionally moist, dense, and flavorful cake.
This package serves 6-8 people includes 1 Happy Birthday Chocolate 2-Layer Cake
- Each bundt cake is 6" round and 3" tall
- Cakes arrive in a beautiful branded box that includes 12 candles
Birthday Chocolate: Buttermilk, Granulated Sugar, Wheat All Purpose Unbleached Flour, Whole Eggs, Unsalted Butter, Shortening Nutex, Cocoa Powder, Vanilla Extract, Baking Soda, Salt, Chocolate Frosting (Cream Cheese, Unsalted Butter, Cocoa Powder, Powdered Sugar, Whole Milk), Buttercream Frosting (Shortening Sweetex, Unsalted Butter, Powdered Sugar, Salt, Vanilla Extract, Chocolate Ganache, Chocolate Shavings.
Allergens: This cake contains milk, wheat, eggs and soy. This cake was produced in a facility that processes peanuts, almonds, hazelnuts, pecans, walnuts and coconut. Our facility is not Gluten Free.
Instructions / Storage
- Layer cakes are baked to order, frozen and shipped with dry ice
- Upon arrival, place cake at room temperature, in the refrigerator or in the freezer. Cakes can be stored at room temperature for 3-4 days, in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks or in the freezer for up to 3 months
- To serve, allow cakes to reach room temperature before enjoying (approximately 2-3 hours from frozen)
- We Take the Cake ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.