Iberico Sucking Pig
Located in picturesque La Alberca, one of the oldest rural villages in Spain, Fermín has been raising and bringing to market 100% pure Ibérico. Wagshal’s is the first company in the USA to import 100% pure iberico suckling pigs from Fermín
These are milk fed piglets, and are not fed anything else. The result is the most tender and delicious suckling pigs available. You may have read about how wonderful “iberico Cochinillos” are in Spain, now you can have it in your home.
- Each package serves 10-15 people and includes 1 Iberico Suckling Pig (approximately 11-15 lbs.)
- Comes with cooking instructions from renowned Spanish Chef, Jose Andres
Instructions / Storage
- Pig ships uncooked and frozen with ice packs, it may thaw in transit
- Refrigerate the pig upon arrival
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Wagshal’s ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.