Located in picturesque La Alberca, one of the oldest rural villages in Spain, Fermín has been raising and bringing to market 100% pure Ibérico. The Ibérico feasts almost exclusively on fallen acorns and wild herbs. This entirely natural diet and the unique ability of the Ibérico to store fat—which filters throughout the muscle liberally marbling the meat in appearance—give it the incomparable tenderness, taste, and texture that make it best in its class.
These Fermin Iberico hams are air-cured for a minimum of 28 months using artisanal methods in the mountains near Salamanca, Spain. They are thinly sliced for your immediate enjoyment.
- Each package serves 5-10 people and includes 5 packs of Presliced, Fermin Jamon Iberico (2 oz. each)
Instructions / Storage
- Jamon arrives presliced and ready to enjoy at room temperature
- Unopened, Jamon can be kept at room temperature
- After opening the packaging, Jamon should be refrigerated
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Wagshal’s ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.