A true Jersey original, Tony Boloney’s is a lot more than just a pizza joint. Sure, owner Mike Hauke’s classic pies and hand-pulled fresh “mutz” (that’s mozzarella in Hobokenese) are up there with the best you’ll find anywhere, but Tony Boloney’s boldly goes where no pizzeria has gone before.
This care package gives you the change to try Tony Boloney’s Taco Pizza, Jersey House Pizza, Ole Cheesesteaks, AND your choice of 2 of Fresh Mutz Balls.
A true Jersey original, Tony Boloney’s is a lot more than just a pizza joint. Sure, owner Mike Hauke’s classic pies and hand-pulled fresh “mutz” (that’s mozzarella in Hobokenese) are up there with the best you’ll find anywhere, but Tony Boloney’s has been boldly going where no pizzeria has gone before since opening in 2009. Need proof? The Hoboken pizzeria’s legendary Taco Pizza and Olé Cheesesteak are mashups to end all mashups. Tony Boloney’s has been featured on the Food Network’s “Great American Food Finds” and “The Best Thing I Ever Ate.”
This package includes:
- 2 balls of Fresh Mutz (16 oz. each), your choice of flavors
- 1 Jersey House Pizza – old-school hand-stretched crust, spicy long-hot and Calabrian chili marinara, homemade fresh, smoked & aged mutz (AKA Mozzarella)
- 1 Taco Pizza – Jewish brisket turned carne asada with chipotle sauce, hand-pulled queso, and a sh#tload of tacos.
- 2 Ole Cheesesteaks – Mezcal marinated shaved ribeye steak, chipotle sauce, homemade queso Oaxaca “Mexican string cheese”, caramelized onions, lettuce, tomato & cilantro
- Each Cheesesteaks serves 1-2 people and measures 10"
- Each pizza serves 3-4 people and measures 12"
- Each Fresh Mutz serves 3-4 people and measures 5"
- Crema and Guacamole for Taco Pizza arrive packaged separately
- Each Mutz Ball serves 4-6 people and measures 5"
Mutz Flavor Options Include
- Original AKA Sea Salt
- Calabrian Chili
Instructions / Storage
- Items ship with ice packs may thaw in transit
- To store place immediately in fridge or freeze
- May be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 week or frozen for up to 2 weeks
- Allow pizzas to thaw overnight
- Preheat oven to 425F
- Remove from packaging and heat for 5 min
- Taco Pizza Add Crema and Guacamole after heating
- Remove cheesesteaks from packaging and place the foil-wrapped sandwich in a 300F oven for 10-14 minutes or until hot
- Tony Boloney’s ships Tuesday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.